The public organization “IN TOUCH UKRAINE FOUNDATION” invites you to cooperate community mobilizer (community work specialist) for support of the Project of the United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF in Zhytomyr region. The main directions of the project: education, medicine, social protection, child protection, water supply and hygiene. The project implementation period is 9 months.
- Completed higher education of “Bachelor degree” in the fields of social sciences, statistics, demography, public policy, international development, economics or related fields;
- Knowledge of the English language, both colloquial and professional (at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate);
- Work experience in public management or administration for at least 1 year;
- Proficient user of a PC, Internet user, e-mail. SRM systems;
- Skills in business communication and conducting multilateral events;
- Good organizational skills and desire to learn;
- Personal qualities: sociability, crisis management skills;
- Zero tolerance to any manifestations of violence and discrimination, compliance with ethical standards.
- Communication with representatives of local self-government bodies regarding the implementation of project measures;
- Coordination with representatives of local self-government bodies of joint events within the project;
- Organization of working meetings and joint meetings with representatives of local self-government bodies regarding the implementation of the project;
- Support of local self-government bodies in the implementation of project measures;
- Facilitating communication between community representatives and the project team;
- Assisting the project team in the development of project reporting.
We guarantee you:
- comfortable working conditions: a five-day working day from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the office in the center of Zhytomyr city;
- the possibility of professional growth;
- timely payment of services under the business contract.
Residence in Zhytomyr city is preferred, as the project office is located in Zhytomyr.