The public organization “IN TOUCH UKRAINE FOUNDATION” invites the cooperation of a manager for the organization of events to support the Project of the United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF in Zhytomyr region. The main directions of the project: education, medicine, social protection, child protection, water supply and hygiene. The project implementation period is 9 months.
- Completed higher education of “Bachelor degree”;
- Knowledge of the English language, both speaking and professional (at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate);
- Having experience in holding multilateral events – meetings, seminars, conferences, forums, workshops, etc.;
- Proficient user of PC, Internet user, e-mail, SRM systems, creation of multimedia presentations, public speeches;
- Good organizational skills and desire to learn;
- Personal qualities: sociability, creativity;
- Zero tolerance to any manifestations of violence and discrimination, compliance with ethical standards.
- Creation and planning of event programs within the established deadlines;
- Organization of multilateral events within the project, including providing a venue, inviting participants, etc.;
- Search and involvement of trainers and coaches in accordance with the specifics of the events;
- Work with partners of the public organization and subcontractors regarding the organization of events;
- Cooperation with opinion leaders and mass media;
- Direct participation in events and their coordination.
We guarantee you:
- comfortable working conditions: in the office in the center of Zhytomyr city;
- the possibility of professional growth;
- timely payment of services under the business contract.
Residence of Zhytomyr city is preferred, as the project office is located in Zhytomyr.