The public organization “IN TOUCH UKRAINE FOUNDATION” invites the cooperation of a monitoring evaluation program manager to support the Project of the UN Children’s Fund – UNICEF in Zhytomyr region. The main directions of the project: education, medicine, social protection, child protection, water supply and hygiene. The project implementation period is 9 months.
- Completed higher education of “Bachelor degree” in the field of social sciences, statistics, demography, state policy, international development, economics or related fields;
- Knowledge of the English language, both speaking and professional (at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate);
- Work experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation and/or software monitoring (experience using database packages, experience using data processing and analysis) for at least 1 year;
- Knowledge of basic assessment methodologies, as well as data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Proficient user of a PC, Internet user, e-mail, SRM systems;
- A high level of analytical skills, which is complemented by the ability to process and analyze large amounts of information;
- Zero tolerance to any manifestations of violence and discrimination, compliance with ethical standards.
- Implementation of project monitoring and evaluation systems in accordance with UNICEF procedures;
- Monitoring the implementation of project indicators, development and implementation of data collection tools regarding the implementation of project indicators;
- Carrying out daily/weekly data collection and providing information to the donor and the project manager;
- Analysis of the received data and their discussion with the project coordinator;
- Maintaining an electronic database of service recipients within the project;
- Timely updating of information in the database about service users and services provided;
- Monitoring of primary reporting documentation regarding the provision of services within the framework of the project;
- Conducting monitoring visits to places of service provision;
- Support of the organization’s software monitoring system;
- Organization of surveys regarding the quality of service provision within the project;
- Making proposals for improving reporting and statistical documentation for monitoring and evaluating the organization’s work;
- Completing and submitting the necessary reporting forms;
We guarantee you:
- comfortable working conditions: a five-day working day from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the office and in the center of Zhytomyr city;
- the possibility of professional growth;
- timely payment of services under the business contract.
Residence of Zhytomyr city is preferred, as the project office is located in Zhytomyr.
Please send your resume to e-mail: email@example.com . The manager will contact you.