The public organization “IN TOUCH UKRAINE FOUNDATION” invites to cooperation the project lead to support the Project of the UN Children’s Fund – UNICEF in Zhytomyr region. The main directions of the project: education, medicine, social protection, child protection, water supply and hygiene. The project implementation period is 9 months.
- Completed higher education of “Master degree” in the field of management/law/public relations.
- Work experience as a project manager for at least 3 years;
- The presence of managerial experience in the implementation of at least one international technical assistance project in the areas of infrastructure development/ social sphere/regional development;
- Knowledge of the English language, both speaking and professional (at a level no lower than Advanced);
- Strong management and communication skills, ability to organize team work;
- Skills in managing finances, marketing, project activities, document management;
- Good user of a PC, Internet user, e-mail, SRM systems, creation of multimedia presentations, public speeches;
- Availability of accreditation certificates in the field of project activity – at least 2;
- Ability to work for results, independence, responsibility, crisis management skills;
- The presence of a letter of recommendation confirming the successful implementation of the international project by the candidate (it can be provided by project donor, partner, beneficiary);
- Zero tolerance to any manifestations of violence and discrimination, compliance with ethical standards.
- Development of project implementation plans and successful launch of the project;
- Compilation of project documents, approval of the project implementation report;
- Organization of an effective project management system;
- Coordination and management of the project team, support of communication with project partners;
- Financial management of the project;
- Organization and support of meetings, working meetings regarding project implementation.
We guarantee you:
comfortable working conditions: a five-day working day from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the office and in the center of Zhytomyr city;
- the possibility of professional growth;
- timely payment of services under the business contract.
Please send your resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . The manager will contact you.