The public organization “IN TOUCH UKRAINE FOUNDATION” invites you to cooperate PR manager to support the Project of the United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF in Zhytomyr region. The main directions of the project: education, medicine, social protection, child protection, water supply and hygiene. The project implementation period is 9 months.
- Completed higher education of “Bachelor degree” in the field of marketing/public relations;
- Knowledge of the English language, both speaking and professional (at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate);
- Availability of education in a similar position for at least 1 year;
- Ownership of a PC, Internet user, e -mail, SRM systems, creation of multimedia presentations, public speeches;
- High level of copywriting skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing technologies;
- Ability to work with analytical data, generate reports;
- Zero tolerance to any manifestations of violence and discrimination, compliance with ethical standards.
- Digital marketing, including writing and publishing informative articles in the mass media and posts in social networks to highlight the results of the project implementation;
- Development of presentations, design of documents;
- Organization and holding of promotional events;
- Carrying out photo and video shooting within project activities;
- Work with partners of public organizations and contracting organizations in the field of advertising placement, design and marketing communications;
- Assisting the project team in preparing reports, providing the necessary photo and video materials.
We guarantee you:
- comfortable working conditions: in the office in the center of Zhytomyr city;
- the possibility of professional growth;
- timely payment of services under the business contract.
Residence in Zhytomyr city is preferred, as the project office is located in Zhytomyr.