The social protection Financial assistance
OBJECTIVE: 21,000 households are covered by multipurpose humanitarian cash transfers funded by UNICEF.
Amount of assistance: UAH 2,200. (for each family member, but not more than five people).
One-time payment for 3 months.
Before completing the application, make sure that your family meets the criteria of the program participant:
Currently, financial assistance can be received by families:
– with three or more children under the age of 18, or
– with one child with a disability under the age of 18,
– live in Ukraine,
– did not receive assistance from another international organization.
Application registration in Zhytomyr region:
– contact the social protection departments in your city and village councils, centres of administrative services and other social protection bodies,
– contact the UNICEF-Zhytomyr coordination center (NGO “In Touch Ukraine”), which will help you submit an application remotely by phone: (096) 93-77-116, (098) 875-80-82, (098) 315- 61-64
After successful registration (a QR code is provided), the application undergoes two stages of verification (authenticity and compliance of data).
Technical selection. This is a check of the presence of all mandatory data and the absence of errors. The technical inspection lasts up to two weeks. Selection for compliance with program criteria.
“Diya.Razom” volunteer headquarters.
“IN TOUCH UKRAINE” public organization.
Appeal from citizens, residents of Zhytomyr and Zhytomyr region, IDPs. Consultancy. Providing information. Processing of appeals.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, from 9:00 to 9:00
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, financial assistance can be received by families with:
– three or more children under the age of 18, or
– one child with a disability under the age of 18
The following supporting documents are required to complete an application for financial assistance:
- Children’s birth certificate.
- Certificate (certificate of medical advisory commission) about disability (if available).
- Identification code of parents.
- Parents’ passport.
- Bank account to which payment will be made (international account number in IBAN format, 29 characters). Where to get it: Internet banking, ATM – on receipt, contact a bank specialist.
To find out at what stage of verification your application is, you need to call the helpline 0-800-600-017 (calls are free of charge).
Information catalog of humanitarian headquarters in Zhytomyr region